Maple Tree Day School is South St. Paul's first center based child care and only full day, full year Preschool Program. We seek to purposely build an environment that reflects and honors each child’s sense of self. We respect that each child has a different timetable for learning. This coupled with nurturing relationships and inspiring curriculum allows children to feel valued and empowered. We believe children are eager, capable players who learn with zest in stimulating and affirming environments.
- We are a Full Year Preschool Program with fun summer themes to keep kids learning year round right up to the start of Kindergarten.
- We have Full-Day Preschool Programming for our youngest to our oldest learners. That’s 6-10 hours of programming each day to help prepare your child for the transition to Full Day Kindergarten. A step up from the home daycare setting and the 2 1/2 hour Community Preschool programming with childcare.
- Maple Tree offers a smaller more personal environment to provide you and your child with a family friendly first school experience.
- Peer through the window of your child's day through our interactive Maple Tree Day School Facebook page and our school app that reports activities, pictures, tidbits and truism's about your child's day at Maple Tree.
- Maple Tree features a yearly Christmas Program in December and an End of the Year All School Picnic in June.
- Our small class sizes and amazing staff and curriculum has proven results through the success of our former students. SSP Teachers comment each September that they can "always tell a Maple Tree kid".
Stop on by and Meet your Teachers, See your Classrooms and Drop-Off School Supplies Anytime Between 12:00 and 2:00 PM!